Starting January 1, 2022 Artisan Counseling is accepting new clients.
The following protocols have been put in place to promote the safety of all Artisan Counseling clients, team members and the community. Please be aware that this protocol is subject to change pending any additional modifications made by the state or federal government.
Artisan Counseling Philosophy During Pandemic:
Office Opening: Beginning May 25, 2020 the Artisan Counseling office is open for face-to-face meetings per our social distancing office protocol. Although the office is available for face-to-face sessions it is at the discretion of the counselor and client to decide if they are both comfortable meeting in the office or prefer session via zoom.
1) In accordance with state regulation clients who would prefer to be seen in the office shall wear face covering while in session. This can include a face mask, bandana, or homemade protective face covering.
2) In accordance with state regulation counselors who conduct therapy in the office wear face covering while in session. This can include a face mask, bandana, or homemade protective face covering.
3) For office visits Artisan Counseling will provide hand sanitizer as part of sanitizing efforts before and/or after a client is seen in the office. Hand sanitizer will be located near the front entrance.
4) Because Artisan Counseling is a small private practice, we ask that you remain in your car and when it is time for your session, your counselor will contract you (call or text). IMPORTANT: Unless you are scheduled for a family therapy session, please only have the client enter the office. This is being done to reduce the amount of traffic within the office.
5) For your safety, Artisan Counseling is temporarily suspending our offering of beverages to clients (water, coffee, tea).
6) With safety in mind, Artisan Counseling has taken measures to ensure that the office has been sanitized, including carpets cleaning and the removal of all items from the lobby with the exception of tissues.
7) For your convenience our restrooms will be kept sanitized and we ask that you follow the CDC guidelines when using our facilities (hand washing).
Thank you for your understanding during this time. If you have any questions or feedback regarding Artisan Counseling Covid-19 policies, please feel free to call our office at 757.503.2819.